KwiKom Communications is planning on being here to help customers stay connected through the COVID-19 pandemic. We recognize staying in touch with your family, friends, school and work has never been more important. In order to meet our customers’ needs we stand ready, willing and able to ensure traffic flows smoothly across our network. To protect our customers and staff we are implementing precautionary and proactive approaches to help protect against the rising concern and spread of COVID-19 Virus.
- Schedulers will ask if anyone is sick at your location and offer to reschedule if someone is. If anyone at your location is sick please call our office at 800-379-7292 to postpone / reschedule your new install or service call, even if it is the same day.
- We are suspending our same-day reschedule fee for any new install or service call due to someone being sick, although our No Call/No Show fee will still apply.
- If our field technicians feel any potential medical threat when on-site they may reschedule the installation or service call, at no charge to the customer, for their personal safety.
- All field technicians will carry hand sanitizer on their person or in their vehicle.
- We ask customers to respect a space of at minimum 3 feet, or more ,of social distancing from our staff when on-site.
- If the customer desires our field technicians to wear gloves or boot/shoe covers while on-site, please ask.
- Any KwiKom staff that becomes sick will be sent home for the safety of our customers and other staff.
- Our offices will not be open to the public until further notice, and cash payments will not be accepted at this time. You can make payments by Credit/Debit Card or eCheck online at www.KwiKom.com or by calling 800-379-7292, you may also mail a check or money order to 800 W Miller Rd, Iola, KS 66749.