Emergency Response Internet Offer For Families With K-12 Students
During this time of uncertainty and required in-home learning, KwiKom is helping get families in need connected to the Internet.
Effective Thursday, March 19, we are for a limited-time offering families with K-12 students signing up for new Internet Service:
- Free installation of Internet service.
- Discounted $35/month Basic Internet Service plan for two months.
- Month-to-Month service with no contract, or long-term agreement.
- Wireless In-Home Router included at no additional cost.
- Support and Equipment Protection included at no additional cost.
- Unlimited data usage.
- Add Unlimited Calling Home Phone for an additional $20/month.
To qualify for Discounted Internet Service families must have at least 1 student enrolled in school grades K-12 and provide proof from the school of their active enrollment.
Offer expires May 1st 2020 and is available to new Internet customers. After a two-month discount period service will be automatically billed at the standard rate. Discounted monthly access rate does not apply to any other Internet service plans. All KwiKom Internet access plans offer unlimited data usage. Faster Internet access plans are available at the standard monthly rates, visit www.KwiKom.com to see available plans in your area. Prorated charges may appear on your bill if you change services before the billing cycle is complete. Prorated charges are not presented here. All prices and packages are subject to change. Prices do not include applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges.
For PDF copy please click here
Oops! We could not locate your form.